Fabs Naija Top Ten Count Down.


Hey! I'm glad to bring you my own Naija playlist. Nothing to worry about as this playlist is just for fun. 

Yay! Let's go straight to the count down for this week.

10. Iyanya - Up To Something ft. Don Jazzy and Dr. Sid

This is what we get when Iyanya decides to team up with Don Jazzy at his record label Mavin Records. 
This has been his first single since he got into the family. The track is produced by Don Jazzy himself 

9. Korede Bello - Do Like That. 

The Mega Super Star has always been thrilling his fans with his singles. This is yet, another amazing tune from him. The track was produced by Altims.

8. Ice Prince - Trillions ft Phyno. 

Trillions is a track off his just released album, Jos To The World. 
Personally, I'm sure you're also gonna like it. It is produced by Tuc.

7. Mr. Eazi - Skin Tight ft Efya. 

Mr Eazi himself. Whether he's Ghanaian or Nigerian, that's not my headache. Nice production from DJ Juls.

6. Tekno - Diana

Despite the fact that Selebobo got involved in the production alongside Krizbeatz,  still Alhaji Tekno murdered it lyrically. I think that's why the song ain't so Tight! 

5. Falz & Simi - Foreign. 

They've both shaked the industry this year. Now, they're both ending it with this great tune produced by Sess off their Chemistry EP Album

4. Adekunle Gold - No Forget ft Simi.

No forget is undoubtedly the favorite of lots of people. The track off his GOLD album is produced by Pheelz. 

3. Lil Kesh - Shele Gan Gan. 

Lil Kesh ain't my type of Artiste but I've got to say this, this tune is so dope and tight. Thumps up for Krizbeatz on this one again. Now, I've got my eyes on him (Krizbeatz).

2. Falz & Simi - Chemistry. 


This is my favorite off the 
Chemistry EP album. Sess was also behind the production. 

Here we are at the top of the chart for this week. It's:

1. Tekno - Pana.

Nice collaboration yields excellent results. Tekno teamed up with Krizbeatz to give us this amazing tune. 

Thank you for coming with me this far. I hope you liked it. If so, why not share it with your friends.  Remember, just for fun. 

Oh!  You've got any song you'd like me to add next week? Let's see what we can do about it. Reach to me on these platforms:

Facebook: Fatola Fabs 
Twitter: @FatolaFabs
Instagram: @fatolafabs
WhatsApp: +234-816-6115-457

Comments