Wayne Rooney And Wife Coleen Execting Their Fourth Child.

Wayne and Coleen have been together since their teens
 
The celebrity columnist shared the news on her Twitter page to her 1.25 million followers on Friday.

"So Happy!!!," she wrote.
"Never denied the news, but I was always protecting it!! Had scan & all checks are fine.....Baby number 4 is on its way."

The message was retweeted by the Everton player on his account, and had a warm response from fans congratulating them on the new baby.

The England captain and his wife have been married since 2008, but together since their teens. They are parents to eight-year-old Kai, four-year-old Klay and Kit, who was born in January last year.
Coleen recently told New magazine of her wishes to have a girl this time around.
"I can imagine having a girl," she said.

"I've got a massive family, so I'm around girls as well as having boys myself.
"I'm not desperate but a girl would be nice as part of the family. It's not something I'd be upset about or dwell on."


Comments