Aisha Bello Arrested By The Police For Impersonating The First Lady


Aisha Bello, arrested by the police for impersonating the First Lady, Aisha Buhari.

Aisha was on Monday paraded by the FCT Police Command for allegedly impersonating President Buhari’s wife.
The police said the woman used the name of the president's wife to solicit contracts from members of the public who are mostly head of government agencies.

The 37- year- old single mother of four however said: “I am a businesswoman. I sell clothes. I was arrested after I requested for a contract in the name of the wife of the president. I only sent text messages in the name of the wife of the president for contracts, which I did only once and it is because I lost the money for business and didn’t have any money to do my business.

Comments